Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Was this ever made?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A different version of Samantha's tea set?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 29, 2006 10:06 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

  2. #2
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    I would guess that tea set was released by Hallmark (in conjunction with AG) years ago, and it's a mix of girl-sized and doll-sized stuff. I think it's authentic. (But anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It appears to be on Curt's site at http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Special.html (hope it's OK to direct link to the exact page; if not, let me know).

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, that looks like an authentic Samantha item from when Hallmark was selling AG things.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is the one from Hallmark. I believe it was $45.00 orginally.

    Very cute set, even though the doll cups are a little large IMO.

  6. #6
    MickeyFan
    Guest MickeyFan's Avatar

    Post

    That is the doll/girl set from Hallmark. We purchased ours when they went on sale for $20. We love the set. I thought it was perfectly sized for the child and the doll. My only wish was that it had more cups with it so more than two people/dolls can have a tea party. We've used the set and it is really sturdy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe that was available through Hallmark, from when AG and Hallmark partnered up and made some items.

  8. #8
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    This is the Hallmark set. I have it and it's for girls.
    Check your local Hallmark... sometimes they have the AG things on a dusty shelf in a stock room. It's a nice set and even better if you can get it on sale. [img]redface.gif[/img] )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •